[RPZ] Fwd: strange result with rpz

iharrathi.ext at orange.com iharrathi.ext at orange.com
Thu Sep 22 15:06:44 UTC 2011

Thanks and it's what i'm doing exactly now :)
But hope that ISC change the RPZ rule so next i have just to write 2 line. Coz now i have to write alot of line for each authorized domain.
It's better to just put 2 line:
   a.b.c.myzone.fr     CNAME   a.b.c.myzone.fr.
    *.fr                A       127.0.0.17

Thanks
Issam Harrathi.