[RPZ] RPZ Findings.

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Thu Dec 20 21:13:48 UTC 2012

Vernon,

So if i create a RPZ with random ip's on the list and it scores best in 'this test' its good? Doesnt make much sense.

While i do understand your point of view i dont understand that you are missing the point of a checked corpus. I do understand this is also subject to point of view but without more input i dont understand what this scoring tells me at all.

If people do execute test, setpoints and guidelines should be clear. If its the idea that it doesnt matter at all thats also fine. But then forget my first reply and i'll just silence here.

Then i post tomorrow things like 'beautifull weather' since that does tell as much as this test.

Thanks,
Raymond Dijkxhoorn, Prolocation

Op 20 dec. 2012 om 21:02 heeft Vernon Schryver <vjs at rhyolite.com> het volgende geschreven: