[RPZ] Logging analysis and consolidation (part II)

Alan Doherty dnsrpz at alandoherty.net
Fri Feb 17 20:41:53 UTC 2012

still points to a user who would/could have either browsed to or been caught by malware if uncaught by the system
(just going o a site not on the list that links to a site on the list, its still a user on a malicious/hacked site)

also pre-fetching shouldnt ever be cross domain, or go further than the robots.txt on the trap-sign that should tell it to pre-fetch no more
(which could be logged seperatly)

if any browser does ignore robots.txt on pre-fetching it would have long ago shown on one of my bot-traps radar
(bluecoat web proxy being the only (now fixed) case thus far)