[RPZ] DNS IDN service

Pyae Phyo Wai pyaephyowai at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 04:55:56 UTC 2012

Dear Paul

Thanks for your concerns.
How do you do?
We are now using RPZ to protect blacklist URL.
We filter those website in dns server using RPZ.

For IDN issue, we want to deploy IDN services in our ccTLD nameservers.
We are registrar of IANA for ccTLD.
If we set up IDN service on existing ccTLD authoritative nameservers,
1. Shall we register our language-script to ICANN first ? (OR) Can we try
it on our nameserver first ?
2. Do we need to change anything special on existing nameservers ?
3. How can we try it on existing my environment ?

Please support me if you have any advice upon it.

Thanks in advance

Wai (Ms)