[RPZ] Whitelist rather than Blacklist

Tom Byrnes tomb at threatstop.com
Fri Mar 8 22:42:37 UTC 2013

It was a (very raw) example. Wide open on what the criteria should be.

Current use case that we provide is making Marcus Ranum's dictum easy across multiple, and multiple types, of firewalls. IE: Statically configured by the user.

What should be the use case for a dynamic version (we've had very limited request for it, except for Pingdom, which we provide)?