[RPZ] Which 'options' section does the RPZ config go in?

Cricket Liu cricket at infoblox.com
Fri Mar 29 19:53:26 UTC 2013

On Mar 29, 2013, at 11:56 AM, ixloran at sent.at<mailto:ixloran at sent.at> wrote:

I run bind in split-view.  Recursion is OFF by default, and for
'external' view.  It's ON for 'internal' view.

I've read what I can find about RPZ but havent wrapped my head around
what's exactly happening completely yet, and I'm confused WHERE exactly
that ^^^ config goes:  in GLOBAL options? in BOTH views' options? or
just one or the other?

Where does that config go?

Presumably a nonrecursive view would never respond with information about anything in an RPZ feed, so it belongs in the internal , recursive view.

cricket