[RPZ] Which 'options' section does the RPZ config go in?

Vernon Schryver vjs at rhyolite.com
Sat Mar 30 05:29:32 UTC 2013

> From: Andrew Fried <afried at isc.org>

> Looks like a journal file issue.  I just manually deleted the journals
> and restarted bind - rpz.spamhaus.org is getting pushed out now.  I need
> to run this by Vixie.

I hope you were able to get a core file in the hope of figuring out
what was stalled.
Were you able to get anything from `rndc status`?
I assume `rndc sync -clean` failed to remove the journal files.

> Were you able to get the rpz file?

A transfer happened here at 30-Mar-2013 04:36:15 UTC.

One thing still seems odd to me, but not new.  My logs show transfers
of drop.rpz.spamhaus.org every ~15 minutes.  I thought DROP is
fairly static.

Vernon Schryver    vjs at rhyolite.com