[DNSfirewalls] Newly Observed Domains

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Fri Apr 4 01:54:02 UTC 2014

when vernon and i were crafting RPZ, i swore "i will never be sued
again!", in other words, this time let's publish the format and build
the tools but not get into the feed business. from my point of view, the
MAPS RBL ended badly: turns out spam-friendly megacorporations have
bottomless legal budgets -- who knew?

anyway, we figured out an RPZ to publish, and so we are, and i'm using
it at my house now, and it works okay. at the moment i have to pull it
via rsync, but shortly i'll get it pushed to me using zone transfer. anyway:

http://www.redbarn.org/node/18

vixie