[DNSfirewalls] Reference List of available RPZ feeds?

Hans-Cees Speel hanscees at hanscees.com
Thu Aug 28 09:10:39 UTC 2014

---Sent from Boxer | http://getboxer.com

On 27 augustus 2014 18:43:53 CEST, Rudnick, Tom -OCIO <Tom.Rudnick at ocio.usda.gov> wrote:     Hello-   Is there a good reference list of available RPZ feeds somewhere that details:       Source of list   Subscription cost (if any)   Description of what is on the list and why   Background of what Threat assessment group or groups has assembled the list   Assessment of best fit for a purpose (mailing hub versus Enterprise End-users, etc.)       I’m sure others are doing their own evals and are choosing one feed or another. We have our own internal list but want to assess what other feeds are available.       I’ve looked at the info on dnsrpz.info (Thank You for assembling the information there), and I am going into each and researching them in turn. I was wondering if someone has already compiled a distillation of that list and other feeds that are out there.        Thanks,   -Tom       Tom Rudnick   Tom.Rudnick at ocio.usda.gov             This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.