[DNSfirewalls] version -02 of the RPZ Internet Draft

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Sun Nov 6 18:40:35 UTC 2016

in spite of it not being in the official ietf document system, i'd like
to invite anyone who has read this document to join me at a "Bar BOF" in
seoul, on sunday night, november 13. rsvp to me by e-mail and i'll let
everybody know which bar and what time. i know a place with good western
beer that's about a 10-minute walk from the ietf hotel. timing will be
"after the social and after our various dinners." --vix

re:

Vernon Schryver wrote:
> A new version of the RPZ Internet Draft is temporarily at
> https://www.rhyolite.com/temp/draft-vixie-dns-rpz-02.txt
> until the I-D submission tool reopens after the IETF meeting.
>
> Comments would be welcome.
>

> Vernon Schryver    vjs at rhyolite.com

P Vixie