[dnstap] dnstap patchset for Unbound 1.4.22

Robert Edmonds edmonds at mycre.ws
Wed Mar 26 17:36:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've rebased the dnstap support patchset for Unbound onto the recently
released 1.4.22 version.

The development branch is 'branches/dnstap-1.4.22':

    https://github.com/dnstap/unbound/tree/branches/dnstap-1.4.22

This is the branch that dnstap development for Unbound 1.4.22 takes
place on.  I've tagged the current HEAD of this development branch as
'tags/v1.4.22+dnstap1':

    https://github.com/dnstap/unbound/tree/tags/v1.4.22+dnstap1

Upstream Unbound development mixes autogenerated files (autotools
output, flex/bison output, etc.) with source files in their repository.
The dnstap patchset requires updating these autogenerated files, and
I've kept these files on a 'release' branch separate from where
development actually occurs.  The release branch corresponding to
tags/v1.4.22+dnstap1 is 'branches/dnstap-1.4.22-release1':

    https://github.com/dnstap/unbound/tree/branches/dnstap-1.4.22-release1

The release tarball corresponding to branches/dnstap-1.4.22-release1 is
available here:

    https://dl.farsightsecurity.com/dist/unbound-dnstap/unbound-1.4.22%2bdnstap1.tar.gz

(Note that building this patched version of Unbound requires fstrm and
protobuf-c in order to build.  See the "C components" section from the
NANOG 60 tutorial:

    http://dnstap.info/Tutorials/NANOG60/

for details on installing those components.)

--
Robert Edmonds