[dnstap] IETF104 Hackathon dnstap projects

manu tman chantr4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 17:56:51 UTC 2019

I just submitted a PR[0] of the hack I did during IETF104 hackathon.
I did not do as much as I wanted, which was to be able to spread the
messages to multiple servers possibly, but this at least allows offloading
the processing of the message to a remote server.

Some things that would be nice to have are:
- connection retry when the current connection goes down
- possibility to spread messages across multiple dnstap TCP receivers
- listening/sending over TLS

Manu

[0] https://github.com/dnstap/golang-dnstap/pull/22