[ratelimits] new RRL patch includes RPZ patches

Erwin Lansing erwin at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 7 08:45:09 UTC 2013

It seems that the new RRL patch also includes the RPZ patches and
is no longer available as a stand-alone patch, unless I'm reading the
page incorrectly.  For the FreeBSD ports of Bind 9.8 and 9.9, RPZ and
RRL are separate options, so I'd also like to make external patches to
those features available as separate options.  Would it be possible to
have those two split into two different patch sets?

Thanks,
Erwin

--
Erwin Lansing                       (o_ _o)        http://droso.dk