[RPZ] RPZ seen at MAAWG

Simon Forster forster at spamteq.com
Wed Oct 6 15:51:34 UTC 2010

On 6 Oct 2010, at 11:12, Jonathan Curtis wrote:

> 3. Sources of malicious domains should be listed (non-commercial ones that is)

Currently the Spamhaus DBL is available as an RPZ courtesy of Andy Fried. If anyone wants to test this, drop me an email and we'll see if we can set you up with access.

Full disclosure: It's likely that the Spamhaus DBL RPZ will end up being a paid for service (certainly for larger organisations) - assuming that RPZ gains traction.

At this point in time, as an org we have no firm plans/position wrt RPZ. I assume like everyone on this list, we're in suck-it-and-see mode.

ATB

Simon
<forster at spamteq.com>