[RPZ] Wikipedia page; RPZLA progress

Hugo Maxwell Connery hmco at env.dtu.dk
Thu Sep 6 13:12:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

My organisation is about to begin using RPZ, about which
I am rather excited.  I have received excellent support from
Spamhaus and wish to commend them for their efforts.

Work is ongoing on the RPZ Log Analysis project at github.
(https://github.com/yesxorno/rpzla).

I have created an initial page for RPZ at Wikipedia.  Please
let me know (or directly edit) if I have misrepresented anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Response_policy_zone

A little more information on the process of the IETF/RFC draft
would be useful.  I could only find the ISC-TN-2010-1-B3 draft
document (as referenced in the wikipedia article).

Happy RPZ'ing.

Regards,
--
Hugo Connery, Head of IT, DTU Environment
http://www.env.dtu.dk