[DNSfirewalls] domaincontrol?

P Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Tue Aug 27 15:42:49 UTC 2013

Ouch. Actually there were no new bounces from this change to my local rpz, so this list is underrepresented among godaddy customers. But 3% is obviously overbroad for this approach. Which is unfortunate since I've rejected a lot of spam dye to unresolvable envelope addresses in the last few hours. Godaddy seems to have won the race to the bottom. Paul