[DNSfirewalls] rpz firewall + whitelisting

Vadim Pavlov PVM_JOB at MAIL.RU
Tue Aug 27 16:51:29 UTC 2019

Just in case.
Do not forget that every single rule consumes memory. It is ok for hundreds or a few thousands indicators but it may be an issue if you have more or a low end server. E.g. I’ve tested with 2.5M RPZ rules (2 rules per indicator) - bind9 consumes 1.2Gb-2Gb of RAM, PowerDNS about 600Mb.

Vadim