[dnstap] dnstap status

Chris Mikkelson cmikk at fsi.io
Tue May 28 16:29:07 UTC 2019

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 02:12:43PM +0200, Jerry Lundström wrote:
> I created an issue ~6 weeks ago on GitHub to add more information to the
> README... no comment or anything since then.
>
>   https://github.com/dnstap/dnstap.pb/pull/6
>
> If you/Farsight want folks to feel that this is not a dead project then
> the people responsible for maintaining the repository needs to be a bit
> more active.

Hello Jerry, I am responsible for maintaining these repositories for Farsight.

Thank you for your documentation updates, I have merged them. I appreciate
your patience in this matter. If it is tested again, feel free to reach
out to me directly.

(I believe I have my github notification settings corrected so that this
will not be necessary going forward, but the offer still stands just in
case.)

Thanks,
--
Chris Mikkelson