[ratelimits] 9.9.2 patch?

Anand Buddhdev anandb at ripe.net
Wed Oct 10 14:50:02 UTC 2012

On 09/10/2012 23:41, Jared Mauch wrote:

> wondering if with the release of 9.9.2 i can build something with
> all the latest patch set including the nxdomain…
>
> let me know as i'd like to get started sooner v later.

I just tried to apply the patch to 9.9.2, and it succeeded except for
one. I failed to patch the file called "version". However, this is
trivial, because you can apply that by hand (or edit the patch to expect
2 instead of 1).

However, I don't know if it will *work* properly. I can't actually use
this patch at the moment, because it causes excessive logging.

Regards,

Anand