[ratelimits] new RRL patch includes RPZ patches

Erwin Lansing erwin at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 8 06:35:24 UTC 2013

On Jan 8, 2013, at 6:29, Logan <logan at afrinic.net> wrote:

> Hi erwin, we use freebsd here, and we would really like to see a knob in
> the makefile, even if it's not shipped with the official release yet. It would
> makes things cleaner.
>
> How can we help ?

Hi Logan,

You're not the first to ask, which is why I added it as an option to the dns/bind98 and dns/bind99 ports last week (default is off) based on the December version of the patch.  I hope it helps, and please do not hesitate to contact me with any other suggestions for the ports.

Best,
Erwin