[ratelimits] one more on FreeBSD and new RRL patch

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Tue Jan 8 19:05:54 UTC 2013

as vernon writes, the rpz fixes ought not worry anybody. if you're
clicking the "i want rrl" button then you're asking for code that's not
supported yet as part of ISC BIND itself. you might as well get other
rpz-related fixes with that, since they have the same status.

i urge that package maintainers and rrl users make use of the smaller of
the two rpz-inclusive rrl patches.

paul

re: