[ratelimits] rate-limiting enabled by default for CH class?

Jay Ford jay-ford at uiowa.edu
Thu Jun 6 20:02:40 UTC 2013

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013, Evan Hunt wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 06, 2013 at 02:02:38PM -0500, Jay Ford wrote:
>> That should be documented.
>
> Yeah, I'm inclined to agree.  Documentation of the built-in zones'
> behavior was pretty feeble to begin with, though.

I guess at least it's consistent.  ;^)

By the way, it seems one can't override the built-in _bind view using the
same name:
    etc/named.conf:166: attempt to redefine builtin view '_bind'

However, creating a view with a different name seems to do the trick:
 	view override_bind chaos {
 		rate-limit {
 			exempt-clients { address_match_list };

Thanks again.